Advantages to UIC Researchers Who Work at the Institute
UIC scientists who conduct their research at IHRP benefit from the Institute's many strengths:
- Outstanding support at all stages of research from study development through execution and onto new research questions and study designs.
- Scientific support and review.
- An integrated administrative team with years of experience and excellence in grants management, HR, IT and communications specific to a researcher’s needs.
- Grants management expertise that begins with the proposal to ensure work can begin without delay upon notice of award.
- Colleagues, resources and professional development for their research staff members.
- High level of satisfaction with service and a collaborative ethos.
- Freedom to work across boundaries and build multidisciplinary teams.